TAMWORTH & LICHFIELD SEA CADET UNIT
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Tamworth & Lichfield Sea Cadet Unit (TS Fort Grange) will be held at 7 p.m. on Friday 14th October 2022 at West Street, Kettlebrook, Tamworth, B77 1AU to conduct the following business.
- Apologies for absence
- Opening address or comments by President or Chairperson
- Minutes of the last AGM for approval
- Matters arising from minutes of the last AGM
- Unit Chairperson’s Report
- Commanding Officer’s Report
- District Representative's Report
- Treasurer’s Report and adoption of accounts
- Election/Re-election of the Unit Management Team (UMT)* trustees
- Any Other Business**
- Election of the Unit Management Team (UMT) trustees – Individuals who are seeking election to the UMT must have their nomination proposed and seconded. Nominations can only be accepted if they are submitted on the official nomination form which can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
- The criteria as to who is eligible to sit on the UMT can be found in the unit’s charity constitution (SCSC). Please contact us for further details.
- Any waiving of these criteria is at the discretion of the Volunteer & Business Support Manager (VBSM).
- Only fully completed forms will be accepted.
- Fully completed nomination forms need to be received by Tuesday 11th October 2022.
- All newly elected UMT trustees will be required to complete a disclosure application, complete a P1 Form – Application to join Sea Cadets which includes a Trustee Declaration indicating that they know of no reason why they cannot become a charity truste and complete mandatory online learning.
** Note (2):
Any Other Business – Items of AOB will only be considered if they are proposed and seconded in writing at least 24 hours before the meeting.