TAMWORTH & LICHFIELD SEA CADET UNIT
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Tamworth & Lichfield Sea Cadet Unit (TS Fort Grange) will be held virtually at 7 p.m. on Friday 16th October 2020 to conduct the following business.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Apologies for absence
- Opening address or comments by President or Chairperson
- Minutes of the last AGM for approval
- Matters arising from minutes of the last AGM
- Unit Chairperson’s Report
- Commanding Officer’s Report
- District Representative's Report
- Treasurer’s Report and adoption of accounts
- Election/Re-election of the Unit Management Team (UMT)* trustees
- Any Other Business**
- Election of the Unit Management Team (UMT) trustees – Individuals who are seeking election to the UMT must have their nomination proposed and seconded. Nominations can only be accepted if they are submitted on the official nomination form which can be obtained from email@example.com
- Forms will be available from Tuesday 29th September 2020. The criteria as to who is eligible to sit on the UMT can be found in the unit’s charity constitution (SCSC). Please contact Mrs Priseman for details.
- Any waiving of these criteria is at the discretion of the Volunteer & Business Support Manager (VBSM).
- Only fully completed forms will be accepted.
- Fully completed nomination forms need to be received by Mrs Priseman (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Tuesday 13th October 2020.
- All newly elected UMT trustees will be required to complete a disclosure application, complete a P1 Form – Application to join Sea Cadets which includes a Trustee Declaration indicating that they know of no reason why they cannot become a charity trustee, complete three online e-learning courses within two months and an Induction Day within 6 months of joining.
** Note (2):
Any Other Business – Items of AOB will only be considered if they are proposed and seconded in writing to Mrs Priseman at least 24 hours before the meeting.
Mrs Stella Priseman