Royal Parks Half
Sunday 14 October
Join Team Sea Cadets
Click on the red rectangular button below to sign up for this event! Or if you already have a ballot place, click on the second red rectangular box below to use your own ballot place.
Registration fee: £35
Minimum sponsorship: £300
Use your own ballot place and choose your fundraising target.
Royal Parks Half is set across four of London's iconic royal parks, Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens. During this 13.1-mile run, you’ll take in the sights of our capital's iconic landmarks, and see the best of London's city and parks.
- Minimum age: 17 years old on the day
- Distance: Half marathon
- Sign up deadline: 15 August
What you get
- A Sea Cadets fundraising pack with useful tips to help you reach your target
- A Sea Cadets running vest, and a welcome pack full of Sea Cadets goodies
- Support from us leading up to the event
- An incredible cheer team on the day to help you cross the finish line
Get in touch
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more, get in touch with the Events Team. Email us here, or call Becky: 0207 654 7014.