Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100
Be #NeverOrdinary with Sea Cadets
Cycle for young people.
Help them see a better future at one of the most challenging times in their lives.
Growing up today is tough,
Sea Cadets helps them get through it.
Our team is full up, but if you were lucky enough to get a ballot place this year, then register with us and help transform young lives!
Click the red rectangular box below to use your own ballot place and choose your fundraising target.
use my ballot
Relive the thrill of London 2012 Olympics and experience the world famous route from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, through the capital and across the spectacular Surrey countryside. Join 26,000 fellow amateur cyclists, to complete this beautiful 100-mile cycle ride. Use the winter months to train and push yourself to the limits to achieve a personal triumph, all whilst raising money for Sea Cadets.
With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly remarkable event. Grab this incredible opportunity to cycle on closed roads around London and the South of England.
- Minimum age: 18 years old on the day of the event
- Distance: 100 miles
- Date: Sunday 29 July
What you receive
- a Sea Cadets fundraising pack with useful tips to help you reach your target
- a Sea Cadets clicking jersey, and welcome pack full of sea cadets goodies
- support leading up to the event
- a Sea Cadets meeting point to join before and after the race
- an incredible cheer team on the day to help you cross the finish line
Get in touch
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more, get in touch with the Events Team. Email us here, or call Becky on: 0207 654 7014.