### NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ###
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Nuneaton & Bedworth Sea Cadets (TS Vanquisher) will be held virtually via Zoom at 7 pm on Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
The link will be sent out closer to the time together with the relevant papers. The following matters will be discussed:
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Opening Address and Comments by Chair
3. Minutes of Previous AGM for Approval
4. Matters Arising Regarding Last AGM
5. Trustees Annual Report Including Reports from the Chair and Commanding Officer
6. Treasurer's Report and Adoption of Accounts
7. Election/Re-election of UMT* Trustees
8. Any Other Business – to be requested prior to the meeting commencing
• Those seeking election to the UMT as a new trustee must have their nomination proposed and seconded at the AGM.
• Nominations can only be accepted if they are submitted on the official nomination form (link below) and submitted by midnight on Wednesday 25th November 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The criteria as to who is eligible to sit on the UMT can be found in the Sea Cadet Standard Constitution 2017 (link below)
• Any waiving of these criteria is at the discretion of the Volunteer & Business Support Manager (VBSM).
• Only fully completed forms will be accepted.
Link to documents: