1) Register before Thursday 26 November 11:59pm via Run for Charity
2) You have 12 weeks to climb Everest and track your elevation on a fitness app. You can complete your 8,848m through hill climbs or even walking up and down some stairs!
3) Create and share your online fundraising page, try to raise as much as you can
4) When finished, email your evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Finally, pop your feet up and wait for your medal to arrive in the post!
1) Visit Run for Charity and complete the initial registration form to receive an automated email
2) Click the link and follow the instructions in the automated email to create an account
3) Update your profile on your Run for Charity account and pay your £13 registration fee
4) Finally, create your JustGiving page and away you go!
You need to be fully signed up and have paid your registration fee by Thursday 26 November 11:59pm
You'll have 12 weeks from registering to complete the climb
There's no minimum fundraising amount for this challenge, just try and raise as much as you can! Half of the money you raise will go to a unit of your choice, the other half will go towards our Emergency Appeal to help support cadets and units across the UK recover from the financial pressures of Covid-19.
There's no minimum age to take part
You'll receive regular fundraising and training support via email and on completion you'll be sent your medal and a digital certificate. You'll also be able to brag to friends and family that you've climbed the height of the world's tallest mountain!