If you want to show that you understand the pressures young people are facing and want to help, Sea Cadets is a national partner with local roots.
We're on the ground supporting and inspiring young people across the UK. On the coast. In the cities. And in towns through the country. Our communities are fond of us. Our teenagers need us.
An opportunity with many layers
A partnership with Sea Cadets will be meaningful to your employees with teenagers, who know how difficult life has become for them. It will be tangible response to a topical issue: the damaging effects of social media on young people who are experiencing anxiety and depression as never before. It will create a workforce of young people with initiative, good social skills, discipline, motivation and perseverance.
How your company can support us
- Make us your Charity of the Year in the knowledge that we have 400 units in communities wherever you operate.
- Make your team-building activities count. Refurbish a Sea Cadets unit, or raise money by static rowing the length of Britain, or even undertake a workplace charity challenge like the Tough Mudder or a marathon!
- Encourage your staff to volunteer at their local Sea Cadets unit.
- Create your own challenge and fundraise for Sea Cadets.
- Invite us in to tell your staff about what workplace giving can do for struggling teenagers. We can even bring in some cadets to tell their stories themselves.