PASS ON YOUR LOVE OF THE SEA
Giving just 1% of your Will to the Sea Cadets, after your loved ones have been looked after, can make a world of difference. It’s simple, easy and can have an impact for generations to come.
We are grateful for every gift we receive, no matter how big or small. Your gift ensures your legacy will live on into the future, supporting the next generation into adulthood and helping to give them some fantastic core skills to enable them to build their futures confidently and securely.
It’s our belief that every young person deserves the best possible head start in life.
Why write a Will?
Help us achieve amazing things for young people - please consider us in your Will
THE GOODWILL PARTNERSHIP
Sea Cadets has partnered with The Goodwill Partnership (TGP) and so we can now offer the following to our supporters:
- Home visit service covering all of England & Wales.
- Telephone options are also available for those who prefer this method.
- All Wills are Solicitor provided and therefore are regulated by The Law Society.
- The special charity rate of just £98+VAT is the lowest cost available for a home visit, solicitor provided Will.
- The price is fixed, supporters will not be up-sold any other services, unlike many other providers.
Please find out more about how the Goodwill Partnership can help you get your will written and your wishes set down by visiting: https://www.thegoodwillpartnership.co.uk/mssc/