A reminder to all parents, supporters, staff, P&SA, UMC members the AGM is on Monday 8th October, this is not for Cadets, they do not attend the AGM. CRAWLEY SEA CADET UNIT NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ...
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of Crawley Sea Cadet Unit will be held in the Wardroom at Longmere Road, Northgate, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 8ND at 19:30hrs on Monday 8th October 2012 to transact the following business.
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Opening address or comments the Chairman.
3. Minutes of the last AGM for adoption.
4. Matters arising from those Minutes.
5. Unit Chairman’s Report.
6. P&SA Chairman’s Report.
7. Commanding Officer’s Report.
8. Treasurer’s Report and adoption of accounts.
9. Election/Re-election of the Unit Management Committee (UMC)* (In accordance with Sea Cadet HQ guidance each officer of the Management committee should be elected or re-elected. The elected officers are :- Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary. Voting will be carried out from the floor. The remainder of the Management Committee will be voted in on block).
10. Any Other Business.
All newly elected UMC members will be required to undergo a criminal record disclosure and to sign a Declaration indicating that they know of no reason why they cannot become a charity trustee (UMC member)
All the following are eligible to attend. Benefactors; Supporters; Members of the P&SA; Parents of Cadets past and present; Ex-Cadets ages 18 or over. The UMC., including The President, Vice president, Chaplain; All Uniformed members of staff; Ex-Members of the unit staff other than those dismissed and not subsequently re-instated.
VOTING All those attending apart from those laid down in the Sea Cadet Regulations 605.3